About Hope Online Learning
We are committed to making your experience with teaching your student the very best possible. If you have a computer with access to the internet, you will be able to access our online classes and make homeschooling your student(s) so much easier. If you are not comfortable teaching upper-level subjects such as algebra or biology, or if you just need to cut down on the time you spend preparing and teaching classes, we are here to help. We offer a list of full teacher-led courses. We truly believe the right choice for your student can lead to a successful and enjoyable learning experience.
Here are a few of the benefits of Hope Online Learning courses:
- Courses written from a biblical world view
- Courses written by graduate level professors
- Prepare your student with courses written and designed by professors already teaching college
- Course work and assignments accessible 24/7 with just an internet connection and a computer
- Keep homeschooling truly at home by allowing your student to learn completely online
- Grading, testing and teaching done all online by qualified instructors
At Hope Online Learning, we offer basic high school courses as well as electives. You can register for one class at a time or for multiple classes. The teacher-led classes are an excellent solution for busy parents who want all the teaching and testing specifics taken care of for them. Students are able to interact with the instructor via email and discussion forums. Internet links and other resources are available to increase the hands-on experience for each student.